How do I check on the status of a payment?
- The following information is required to check the status of your payment:
- University Purchase Order number starting with the letters "PO"
- Supplier invoice number
- Check on your payment status at: https://ap.fms.iu.edu/cgi-bin/AP/AP/invoice.html
Where do I send an invoice?
- Submit Word or PDF invoices including a Purchase Order number to email@example.com
- Please note:
- Invoices without a Purchase Order cannot be processed.
- Excel or other invoice types are not accepted and will not be processed
- Invoices must be less than 10MB/10,000KB in order to be processed
- Paper invoices should be mailed to:
IU AP Billing
PO Box 4527
- Suppliers can also submit electronically in Buy.IU. Instructions for doing so can be found here
Where do I send a refund check?
- Please send refund checks, with the Purchase Order number listed in the “Memo” section to:
2709 E Tenth St
Bloomington, IN 47408-2671
How do I contact the Accounts Payable team if I need help?
- Please use the following webform for the fastest support: https://purchasing.iu.edu/contact/contact.php