Non-Catalog, Recurring Orders, and Change Requests
Non-Catalog Orders are used to procure goods and services which are not available via catalog. Non-Catalog Orders are also the starting point for recurring and blanket orders.
Non-Catalog and Recurring Orders
- Enter a Non-Catalog Order
- Enter a Recurring Order
- Request Sourcing or Quotes
- Establish a Confirming Order
- Wire Transfers & Foreign Drafts Department Guide
- Completing the Tax Information Section
Change requests are used to amend existing purchase orders. Changes requested are entered by department staff on this document, then route for approval.